Extreme Russian Roulette Extreme Russian Roulette

This game... is fucking awesome!! I love Russian Roulette! I named the characters after various movie characters. The first two to die actually died from gunshot wound to the head in their respective movies, and the third got Alien's tongue through his skull. Ha-ha!

Give Up Give Up

Finished the game.

Ink Battle Ink Battle

This is like the easiest game ever to beat for me who types at 150 words per minute!

Zombie Killer 2072 AD Zombie Killer 2072 AD

ROFL, the good old days! "You will probably have to run it in low quality unless you have a really fast PC". Yeah, I remember, this game used to lag about... 4 computers ago. I had it downloaded on my computer and played it a lot as a kid. I was quite good at it!

Snailiad Snailiad

This was the cutest game ever! But I have a question about the music. In the Mare Carelia place, the music there, it's very similar to the music of an old game for the Amiga 500 called "Rock 'n Roll". Is this song inspired by that theme by any chance? If you don't know, care to ask your musician for me? :)

auriplane responds:

My musician is me! :-D And no, I've never played that game. I grew up with a C64, but I never got an Amiga, I'm afraid. But thanks!

Kill-A-Baby: Baby Joe Kill-A-Baby: Baby Joe

Yay!

I fucking love this, because I fucking hate babies!

Shoot It In The Head! Shoot It In The Head!

Hahaha that was funny

I always enjoyed killing babies. Ugly brats, that baby susan sure got what she deserved! WOOOOOH!

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

Pretty funny game

I enjoy this pretty much. Oh and my new highscore is 361, beat that!!

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

FINALLY!!

FINALLY MADE IT WITHOUT CHEATING!!!

Wild Shooting (v.1) Wild Shooting (v.1)

HHAHAHA!!

You can still shoot when you are out of bullets!!