Nites Episode 3 Nites Episode 3

Aaaah hahawww. I have it paued on "Made by Extellus" and you know this is gonna be cute as hell cause of how fuzzy the letters are. I haven't seen this but I intend to. Until then, 5/5!

Extellus responds:

Haha I hope you liked it =)

Pico's Cat Fight Pico's Cat Fight

Well, since there's a pico on the ratings, I'll just have to go vote a five. Also, great fucking movie, heh heh!

TNMT - Its Just A Mask TNMT - Its Just A Mask

Lol, did not see that coming! x)
Like for:
-Unpredictability
-Scorpion is fucking awesome
-TMNT is fucking awesome
-MKX is getting released in a few days!

Extreme Russian Roulette Extreme Russian Roulette

This game... is fucking awesome!! I love Russian Roulette! I named the characters after various movie characters. The first two to die actually died from gunshot wound to the head in their respective movies, and the third got Alien's tongue through his skull. Ha-ha!

Give Up Give Up

Finished the game.

Ink Battle Ink Battle

This is like the easiest game ever to beat for me who types at 150 words per minute!

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Is there a rule on newgrounds saying that for music to get high ratings it has to scream in your ear?

Lonely Bard's Story Lonely Bard's Story

BARD BARD BARD BARD BARD! I love bard music!

random hardstyle random hardstyle

Oww my ears! What have you done to them?

asddaw responds:

maybe u cant handle hardstyle :D

Cracked Cracked

Wow, I admire your symbolism

In some ways you remind me of me, with your symbolism.
You give a shape to your inner thoughts, I do that too, except there's 7 parts of my inner personality that I represent my thoughts with. Also I too was born on a somewhat interesting occassoin, the moon was completely new. Halloween is also one badass date to be born and it kind of reflects your personality perfectly, just like my new moon reflects part of me.

Alive Alive